In-store tube bending capabilities
Our in-store tube bending capabilities allow us to cater to walk-in business and quickly fulfill single custom tube assembly orders.
Hose & Fittings, Etc. utilizes metal tube bending equipment in all its ParkerStore locations (San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Fresno and Reno area), providing a responsive source for small orders of metal tube assemblies.
We fabricate steel and stainless steel tube assemblies from 3/16" to 1” in diameter at astonishingly low prices.
- Hydraulic metal tubing
- Pneumatic metal tubing
- Hose/Tube assembly combos
We can duplicate your tube assembly or make you a custom tube assembly from your sketch or drawing – usually the same day!1
More complicated tube assemblies and large tube bending orders are sent to our high-tech, high-volume tube bending facility where the industry’s best technicians utilize state of the art equipment, including:
- CNC tube benders
- Special small manual benders
- Brazing, flaring and flanging tools
- Other custom-engineered and custom-built specialty tube prep machines
- CMM laser measuring equipment for quality assurance
In some cases, we can have custom tube assemblies fabricated in our tube bending facility and ready in our store for pick up in as little as 24 hours.
No tube bending project is out of scope for our team. Our metal tube bending expertise combined with cutting-edge applications allow us to:
- Spec tube assemblies for your application
- Measure tube assemblies for precision uniformity
- Maintain exact tolerances
- Reverse engineer tube assemblies
- Duplicate customers’ tube assemblies
Proudly serving the following areas:
Fremont, CA ● Fresno, CA ● Sacramento, CA ● San Leandro, CA ● Sparks, NV
1 Subject to order quantities and parts availability.