Hose & Fittings, Etc. offers tools and equipment for hose assembly fabrication, tube bending, automotive plumbing (fabrication of automotive brake & clutch tubing), and other tools. Not all tools are listed on our website, please contact us with any questions.
Parker Hose Assembly Machines (Crimpers)
Since its introduction in 1980, the Parkrimp family of hose machines (hose crimpers) has led the industry in ease of use and rugged durability.
Hose & Fittings, Etc. offers portable, bench-moounted and production style Parker hose crimpers
designed to crimp No-Skive hoses and No-Skive fittings to meet your needs.
Parker Hose Crimpers Advantage
With Parker hose crimpers, anyone can make factory quality hose assemblies quickly, easily and cost effectively.
Selection of Parker Hose Crimpeprs
- Parker eight segment crimper dies provide a smooth, even 360 degree crimp.
- Parker hose crimper bottom-loading operation makes it easy to handle long hose assemblies.
- Parker crimper dies are linked to keep die segments together - no loose parts to mismatch.
- Parker crimper dies are color-coded for easy identification and fast set-up.
- Parker's exclusive Parkalign feature positions the fitting in the crimper dies perfectly every time.