Parker 37° flared JIC tube fittings | Parker Triple-Lok
|37° flared JIC tube fittings (Parker Triple-Lok) are the most widely used fittings in the world.
JIC flared fittings, as defined by the SAE J514, MIL-F-18866 and ISO 8434-2 standards are a type of fitting machined with a 37° flare seating surface.
Although most JIC fittings are commonly viewed as 3,000 PSI connectors, Parker Triple-Lok JIC flared fittings are rated at 9,000 PSI for 1/4" size to 2000 PSI for 2” size. Parker JIC 37° flare fittings are manufactured in steel, 316 stainless steel or brass, and are readily available through Hose & Fittings, Etc.
Available JIC fitting configurations
- JIC Nuts, sleeves & locknuts
- JIC Straights (JIC unions, JIC bulkheads, JIC expanders, JIC reducers, JIC straight adapters)
- JIC Straight swivels (JIC swivel unions, JIC swivel adapters)
- JIC 45° Elbows (JIC bulkhead unions, JIC swivel elbows, JIC adapters)
- JIC 90° Elbows (JIC union elbows, JIC bulkhead unions, JIC swivel elbows, JIC adapters)
- JIC Tees (JIC union tees, JIC bulkehad branch tees, JIC bulkhead run tees, JIC swivel union tees, JIC swivel run tees, JIC swivel branch tees...)
- JIC Cross (JIC union cross)
- JIC Plugs & Caps
37° Flared JIC Fittings Adaptability
- JIC metal-to-metal seal works with wide range of operating temperatures and media.
- JIC fitting male flare end fits both inch and metric tubing
- JIC fitting connection does not have minimum wall thickness requirement
- JIC fitting without the nut and sleeve can be used as a hose adapter
- JIC female seat accepts both JIC (37 degree) and SAE (45 degree) flare fittings in the following sizes: 4, 5, 8 and 10
- JIC fittings work with the widest range of tube OD sizes
- JIC fittings meet global needs – designed to international standards and available world-wide
- Parker JIC fittings are available in steel, stainless steel and brass
- Parker JIC fitting bodies are forged – eliminating leak paths and providing a longer service life
- Parker JIC tube nuts and sleeves are cold formed – much stronger than machined parts
- Parker JIC fittings are available from Hose & Fittings, Etc. – call 888.715.4673 to order!