Custom Tube Assemblies
|Hose & Fittings, Etc. specializes in production of high-quality hydraulic bent tubes and assemblies in steel, stainless steel and copper. In addition to custom tube assemblies, we specialize in custom hose/tube combination assemblies. Take advantage of our quick response to your request for tubing quotations. We can produce a single one-of-a-kind tube assembly as well as large production runs.|
CONTACT US FOR QUOTE TODAY!
Why choose a custom tube assembly?
- Tube assemblies last longer than hose assemblies
- Tube assemblies are not affected by UV exposure like rubber lines
- Stainless steel tube assemblies resist internal and external corrosion
- Stainless steel tube assemblies are weather resistant and do not require additional painting or rust inhibitor application
- Tube assemblies offer smaller bend radius than rubber lines for precise positioning in tight spots
- Tube assemblies can offer a smaller diameter than hoses for your high pressure application
- Tube assemblies are generally lighter in weight than hose assemblies
- Tube assemblies decrease flow turbulence, thus increasing machine performance
- A well-routed tube assembly makes tracing your lines easier so that you will be able to identify issues quickly
- If you are an OEM, your equipment will look neater (not like a nest of snakes), and this can contribute to your bottom line
- Tube assemblies are competitive with the cost of our hose assemblies
Precision tube bending capabilities
- 3/16" to 1 1/2" diameter tubing
- Brazed, flared or flanged tube end treatments available
- CNC tube benders
- Non-contact laser coordinate measuring machine (CMM) to ensure tube bending accuracy
- One-of-a-kind to large volume production runs
- We can create bent tube assemblies from:
- Hand drawn sketches
- Engineering drawings
- XYZ coordinates
- Reverse engineering from samples
Our central production facility can handle large production runs, R & D support, and provides other engineering services.
Serving customers in San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Fresno, Northern Nevada or any U.S. location.