Most brake lines come with very common fittings, such as straight banjos or straight imperial fittings. Estimated price is as follows:
- Rubber hose assembly – about $1.00 to $1.25 per inch (includes common hose ends, excludes brackets if needed)
- Stainless steel braided hose assembly – about $2.25 to $2.75 per inch (includes common hose ends, excludes brackets if needed)
- Brake tubing (EziBend), 3/16" diameter – about $2.30 per foot
- Brake tubing (EziBend), 1/4” diameter – about $3.00 per foot
- Nuts for EziBend brake tube assemblies – about $1.00-$2.00 each
For brake lines with less common fittings, such as bent tube fittings, multi-port fittings or fittings with mounting holes, expect to pay about $4-$7 dollars extra per fitting.
Prices for brackets/center supports vary widely – expect to pay between $5 and $17 for each one included on your assembly.