Hose & Fittings, Etc. is proud to become a part of the Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc. family. What does it mean for our customers? Additional services, additional products, and a whole lot more inventory!
Today, the way you conduct business with us is exactly the same as it was before we became a part of MFCP.
- All five locations are still doing business as Hose & Fittings, Etc. You will see references to Hose & Fittings, Etc., a Motion & Flow Control Products Company on our paperwork.
- All our contracts are honored.
- All our bill-to, remit-to and ship-to information remains the same.
- All our phone numbers and emails remain the same.
- Our hours of operations remain the same.
- Our locations remain remain the same.
- Most importantly, all of us are still here to serve you!
Take advantage of new products and services we now offer:
- Over 3,000 Additional Manufacturers Products to Offer (Pending Manufacturer Agreements)
- Over 300,000 Additional Part Numbers to Solve Our Customers Challenges and Keep Them Moving
- Services of Technology/Product Managers to help you solve the tough problems
- Expanded Engineering Services for System Design and Consulting
- Access to MFCP's Fluid Power Service Facility in Aurora, Colorado, offering Complete Failure Analysis and Remanufacturing of Your Fluid Power Components like Cylinders, Pumps, Motors, Valves, Etc.
- You now have 32 Locations in 11 States with 425 MFCP/HFE Team Members to Serve You
For Immediate Release
November 1, 2019
MFCP - Motion & Flow Control Products Expands in the West
with Acquisition of HFE – Hose & Fittings, Etc.
Denver, Colorado | MFCP - Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc., a leading distributor of fluid connectors, fluid power equipment, instrumentation products and seals, announced it has acquired HFE - Hose & Fittings, Etc., to further expand the geographic reach of its industrial products network. HFE, one of the largest fluid connector distributors in Northern California, is headquartered in West Sacramento, California and has locations in Fremont, Fresno, San Leandro, CA and Sparks/Reno, Nevada.
MFCP was created in 2011 by the merger of McCoy Sales Corporation and Fluid Connector Products, Inc., and serves industrial customers in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming, and operates ParkerStore™ locations which supply OEM and MRO customers with direct access to the engineered industrial products and factory-trained personnel.
Like MFCP, HFE is a full-line distributor for Parker Hannifin’s Fluid Connector Group. The company is highly focused on industrial fittings, hoses and related products. Along with being a supplier and distributor of hose, fittings and accessories, HFE has in-house equipment and capabilities to fabricate and assemble the custom tube and hose assemblies that specific applications demand. As a custom tube and hose fabricator, HFE specializes in hydraulic and industrial tube and hose assemblies for a wide range of customers across the United States.
About MFCP - Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc.
MFCP is a leading distributor of fluid connectors and fluid power equipment, and instrumentation fittings, seals, and valves throughout the Western United States. For more information, please visit www.mfcpinc.com.
About HFE – Hose & Fittings, Etc.
Founded in 1978, HFE has grown to be the largest hose and fittings supplier in Northern California. HFE maintains over a million feet of hose in inventory, and has delivered hose, hose fittings, hose accessories and custom hose assemblies to a wide range of industries across the United States. For more information, please visit www.hoseandfittingsetc.com.
About Colville Capital, LLC
Colville Capital, LLC is an investment firm focused on acquiring and building private companies. In partnership with management, Colville acquires controlling interests in smaller companies, with values ranging from $10 to $50 million. Colville is uniquely positioned with its long-term focus, depth of financial and operational experience, and the reputation and relationships of its investors and principals. Colville was founded to partner with management to build companies of enduring value that are respected in their industry, contribute to their communities and create worthwhile jobs. For more information, please visit www.colvillecapital.com.