Parker Fluid Connector Group has announced a running change to the rubber cover compound of the following Parker hoses:
- 722TC Hose – A Global Core 4,000 psi (28 MPa) constant working pressure hose designed for high-pressure, high-impulse applications. Parker 722 hose is offered in Standard, ToughCover and SuperTough cover options. Its bend radius of one-half the bend radius of 100R12 hose makes it easy to install, and reduces the amount of hose needed. Meeting the ISO 18752 performance specification, Parker's 722 hose excels in multiple applications around the world.
- 721TC Hose - A high-pressure compact hydraulic hose designed for high pressure hydraulic applications where space is limited. With its one-half SAE 100R12 minimum bend radius and Tough Cover® jacket, Parker 721TC hose enables you to use less hose while guarding against potential hose-to-hose and hose-to-object abrasion.
- 797TC Hose – A Global Core 6,000 psi (42 MPa) constant working pressure hose. Compared with conventional spiral hose, 797 hose offers measurably greater advantages in routing and installation, product size, and weight. The 797 hose meets ISO 19752 performance specifications.
- 787TC Hose – A Global Core 5,000 psi (35 MPa) constant working pressure hose. Compared with conventional spiral hose, 787 hose offers measurably greater advantages in routing and installation, product size, and weight. The 787 hose meets ISO 19752 performance specifications.
- 701 Hose – This hose is being phased out by Parker. Please use 787TC Compact Spiral Hose.
- 772TC Hose – A durable four-spiral construction hydraulic hose with a synthetic rubber inner tube, and Tough Cover jacket. A great choice for replacing 772 hose is the 722TC Global Core hose; 772TC has a constant 4,000 psi (28 MPa) working pressure, smaller OD, and smaller bend radius.
- 782TC – This hose is being phased out by Parker. Please use 787TC Compact Spiral Hose
According to a Parker release letter dated May 16, 2017, all material and final product testing on the revised cover compound formulation have been completed to meet or exceed all Parker, SAE, ISO, and MSHA testing specifications.
Parker will start shipping the new hoses to its distributors around June 1, 2017. The new hoses will include MSHA IC-40/41 specification on the layline.
Please contact us with any questions.