Air Saver | Parker ASC500-1W / ASO500-1W
For help with using Air Savers
in your specific application,
contact our engineers:
What is an Air Saver?
An air valve that converts constant flow of air to pulsating air (Pulsing Air Valve)
In open-ended pneumatic applications, compressed air consumption can be reduced by up to 50%, while performing the same amount of work.
Air Savers FAQ
ASC500 / ASO500 Ordering Information
@ 72.5 PSI
|15.9||1/8"||23-122° F||29-72.5||Internal pilot||NPT||ASC500-1W-90|
|15.9||1/8"||23-122° F||29-72.5||Internal pilot||BSPP||ASC500-1W-10|
|15.9||1/8"||23-122° F||29-72.5||Internal pilot||NPT||ASO500-1W-90|
|15.9||1/8"||23-122° F||29-72.5||Internal pilot||BSPP||ASO500-1W-10|
|Cable with specific connector||ASC-D24-CL10|
ASC500-1W / ASO500-1W Dimensions
- Port 1: Supply port (Compressor side)
- Port 2: Output port (Blow nozzle side)
- Y Port: Pilot exhaust port*
* In order to avoid dust, it is recommended to attach an air muffler.
- (A) When temperature of valve goes below 5°C (41°F), complete dry air shall be supplied to prevent from freezing.
- (B) Adjustable to maximum frequency of 22Hz
These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov