Parker 37° flared JIC tube fittings | Parker Triple-Lok
|37° flared JIC tube fittings (Parker Triple-Lok) are the most widely used fittings in the world.
JIC flared fittings, as defined by the SAE J514, MIL-F-18866 and ISO 8434-2 standards are a type of fitting machined with a 37° flare seating surface.
Although most JIC fittings are commonly viewed as 3,000 PSI connectors, Parker Triple-Lok JIC flared fittings are rated at 9,000 PSI for 1/4" size to 2000 PSI for 2” size. Parker JIC 37° flare fittings are manufactured in steel, 316 stainless steel or brass, and are readily available through Hose & Fittings, Etc.
Available JIC fitting configurations
- JIC Nuts, sleeves & locknuts
- JIC Straights (JIC unions, JIC bulkheads, JIC expanders, JIC reducers, JIC straight adapters)
- JIC Straight swivels (JIC swivel unions, JIC swivel adapters)
- JIC 45° Elbows (JIC bulkhead unions, JIC swivel elbows, JIC adapters)
- JIC 90° Elbows (JIC union elbows, JIC bulkhead unions, JIC swivel elbows, JIC adapters)
- JIC Tees (JIC union tees, JIC bulkehad branch tees, JIC bulkhead run tees, JIC swivel union tees, JIC swivel run tees, JIC swivel branch tees...)
- JIC Cross (JIC union cross)
- JIC Plugs & Caps
37° Flared JIC Fittings Adaptability
- JIC metal-to-metal seal works with wide range of operating temperatures and media.
- JIC fitting male flare end fits both inch and metric tubing
- JIC fitting connection does not have minimum wall thickness requirement
- JIC fitting without the nut and sleeve can be used as a hose adapter
- JIC female seat accepts both JIC (37 degree) and SAE (45 degree) flare fittings in the following sizes: 4, 5, 8 and 10
- JIC fittings work with the widest range of tube OD sizes
- JIC fittings meet global needs – designed to international standards and available world-wide
- Parker JIC fittings are available in steel, stainless steel and brass
- Parker JIC fitting bodies are forged – eliminating leak paths and providing a longer service life
- Parker JIC tube nuts and sleeves are cold formed – much stronger than machined parts
- Parker JIC fittings are available from Hose & Fittings, Etc. – call 888.715.4673 to order!
How to Order
- Call Us: 888.715.4673
- Email Us
- Visit One of Our ParkerStores
- Request a Visit - Only available in Our Geographical Area to our business customers. No retail customers please.
- Click on the quote button below.
Hose and hose fittings series must be correctly matched. Using any fittings other than those specifically designated by the hose manufacturer for use with each specific hose can lead to hose assembly failure. Hose assembly failures have lead to damage, injury and death.
WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov