Metric Bite-Type Alternating Valves | Parker EO
|EO flareless fittings for metric tubing are a great choice for leak free connections under various service conditions ranging from sealing high vacuum and small molecule gases, to high-pressure hydraulic fluids. EO fittings’ compact design makes them ideal for plumbing applications in limited or tight space.
EO fittings are suitable for applications in subzero as well as elevated temperatures. The exact service temperature rating is determined by the choice of fitting material, and since EO fittings can be manufactured from a wide range of metals, it's compatibility with various fluids, temperatures, and atmospheric conditions is virtually limitless.
Part Number: WV
- Select another EO Fitting
- Select EO-2 Fitting (Bite type with elastomeric seal for metric tubing)
- Select Ferulok Fitting (Bite type for inch tubing)
- Select Intru-Lok Fitting (Bite type fitting for brass, copper, aluminum and plastic inch tubing)
- Select Another Tube Fitting Type
- Go To Product Selection Page
These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov